Tuesday 29 November 2011

Pretty In Pink

Hey guys,


I know it's been SO long since I last posted. Things have been crazy lately.  I was sick with a flu, then I decided to drop out of college, then I had an operation to have all my wisdom teeth removed.  Needless to say, I haven't been very happy.  I had the operation last wednesday and still haven't recovered, going back to see my dentist tomorrow to see how I'm getting on.  My face was twice it's normal size and bruised, I even had a black eye.  My LOVELY sister kept calling me gerbil-face (nice Lesley, niiiice).  I've been cooped up in my house for a week eating nothing but yogurts, rice pudding and mashed potato.  Today was the first day I was FINALLY full after a meal, I got to have french toast and a sliced banana for breaky (nom), although it took me about an hour to eat.  Bruises on my face are now green and I can't open my mouth more than the size of my index finger.


Got out of the house today for a drive with my sister and dropped into salon services to buy some bits and pieces.  We bought an eyelash and eyebrow tinting kit and a backcombing brush.  I bought some detangle spray for my hair and these ADORABLE nail decorations.






I just had to try them out when I got home, this was the finished product.  What do you guys think?  I'll definitely have fun using these again!!






That's all for now, I'm exhausted still.  Can't wait to get back to myself.  When I'm better I plan on blogging a lot more.


Night night lovelies.


Love Lori


x

No comments:

Post a Comment