Thursday 10 November 2011

Finally - My first EVER blog post

Hey blogging world,

So, I've been wanting to write a blog for ages now and finally decided to this evening while sitting on my sick bed couch.  I'm not too sure what I want it to be about really, but hopefully I'll find my feet soon.  I'm a 19 year old college student studying Nutraceuticals for Health and Nutrition in D.I.T and I absolutely HATE it.  What I really want to do is work in a creche or be a makeup artist (I know, I'm really in the wrong area).  I have another two and a half years left of my degree and can't wait to see the back of it.  It took me a year in a course I hated to decide what I really wanted to do.

I love reading, makeup, painting my nails (you'll come to realise I'm slightly obsessed) and fashion.  My sister tells me I wear clothes that could suit nobody but me (compliment?? - I hope so).  I don't follow current fashion trends, I just pick and choose what I like to wear myself.  I get my inspiration from blogs and girls I have a good creep on while working or strolling through Dublin City.

I have no idea what I'm doing here and really hope that I can interest people in what I have to say.  I always thought I wasn't interesting enough to have my own blog and never thought people would follow me, but what is "enough"?

Also the name of my blog, Utterly Butterly, came from a childhood name my parents gave me.  They used to call me low-low like the butter and then it changed to Utterly Butterly and it kind of stuck.  It's been a while since anyone has called me that apart from my sister.  

That's all for now,

Love Lori

x

4 comments:

  1. Really excited to see what you come up with Mrs.You're fabliss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ams! :) Follow me there lavve. Boost up my followers lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori change the font on this! It's impossible to read babe x

    ReplyDelete