Monday 20 February 2012

Haircare

Hey loves,


Going to start this post with something disgusting that happened to me today.  I was eating some almonds, as you do, and I bit into one to find DEAD BUGS AND EGGS!!!!!  How gross is that?  Needless to say I was disgusted and my stomach was completely turned.  I keep cringing at the thought that some of the other almonds I've eaten out of the same packet could be full of the same little creatures. Yuck.  Definitely will be writing a letter of complaint to the company.


But, as the title states, this post is about haircare.  Since November I've been using Hask Argon Oil in my hair after washing and before blow drying.  I've noticed a huge difference in the condition of my hair from using this product, it's much softer, shinier and easier to manage.  The other night I washed my hair and was in such a rush I forgot to use the argon oil but didn't think it'd be a huge deal.  Big mistake, my hair looked so frizzy and dry after blow drying and I didn't get the same finish I usually do.  At least I know it really is working.  The good thing about this product is it doesn't weigh your hair down at all and my hair doesn't feel greasy like after using some serums.  I'm happy to say I'm now a dedicated fan to this miracle potion and will be using it until I find something better.  I buy my argon oil from Penneys and it's about two euro for an 18ml vial of it.  It's absolutely worth buying, I've gone through two vials since November and I have super long and think hair although I do only wash my hair two-three times a week.


Have any of you girls ever tried Hask Argon Oil?  Let me know what you think.


Lori


x

No comments:

Post a Comment